MICHELLE:
Four Jobs I've Had:
1) Babysitter- complete with homemade play dough and Kiddie Care Kit
2) Sowers lunchroom- I helped to support my family by bringing home food
3) Substitute Teacher
4) Mother
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1) Cinderella Story
2) My Wedding Video
3) Pump A Jam (Previously on You Tube)
4) Home Videos
Four places I've lived:
1) Huntington Beach, CA
2) Provo, Ut
3) Vista, CA
4) San Marcos, CA

Four favorite TV shows:
1) The Office
2) Oprah
3) What Not To Wear
4) BYU TV
Four places I've been:
1) Orlando, Florida
2) Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
3) Mesquite, Nevada
4) Dallas, Texas (airport)
Four favorite foods:
1) Benihana's salad
2) Scallops
3) Pizza
4) Mexican Food
Four websites I visit daily:
1) Family Blogs
2) Bank of America
3) Google
4) LDS.org
Four places I'd rather be:
1) At a family reunion
2) The Cabin
3) Mom and Dad's house
4) Disneyland
Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1) Grandmary and Grandpa
2) Brooke
3) Alicia
4) Natalie S.
MIKE:
Four Jobs I've Had:
1) Delivery Driver - Westminster Memorial Park Florist (I put the bouquets on the graves)
2) Nordstrom South Coast Plaza
3) Brick Oven Pizza
4) Applied Retail Solutions/SVI/Island Pacific/ARS (yes, that's all one job)
Four movies I can watch over and over:1) Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
2) The Hunt for Red October
3) Guys and Dolls
4) Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Four places I've lived:
1) Huntington Beach, CA
2) Acapulco, Mexico
3) Provo, UT (Roman Gardens, where you live like royalty!)
4) Wherever Michelle lives
Four favorite TV shows:
1) Sportscenter
2) Deadliest Catch
3) Monk
4) Music and the Spoken Word
Four places I've been:
1) Atlanta, Georgia (so many great restaurants)
2) Shirley, Massachusetts
3) Fort Collins, Colorado
4) Columbus, Ohio
Four favorite foods:
1) In-n-out Animal Style burger
2) Seafood salad at Fishhouse Vera Cruz
3) Creme Brulee at Ruth's Chris
4) Michelle's homemade apple and cinnamon oatmeal
Four websites I visit daily:
1) San Diego Traffic site (http://dot.ca.gov)
2) Gmaps Pedometer (plan the next run) - http://www.gmap-pedometer.com
3) LDS.org's online missionary recommendation site
4) Family Blogs
Four places I'd rather be:
1) Anywhere with the family and away from work
2) The beach house
3) The temple
4) Disneyland
Four blog buddies I want to tag:
Hasn't everybody already done this? Oh, wait -
1) Jim
2) Andrew
3) Riley
4) Tanner
3 comments:
Well done. It's so good to have one more blog to check. I think we should all get together at the beach house or cabin and watch everyone's favorite movies and eat everyone's favorite foods. Do they have fresh scallops in Springville?
Welcome to the blogosphere! I agree with Tyler--we definitely should have a get together with as many of our favorite things as possible.
I loved the photos. This was fun to read. =)
I'm so excited you have a blog! What a great tag -- very informative.
I'm looking forward to your marathon visit! I hear you are all training religiously and doing great!
Post a Comment