I went to Brooke's graduation from San Marcos High School where she graduated with honors.
Family camping trip at San Onofre.
Alicia's birthday party (the extra kid is Riley's friend Zack).
All the women folk after Jonathan's baptism (also Lauren's birthday).
Tanner shooting rifles at scout camp in Balboa Park.
Playing "sardines" for Family Night.
We all anxiously awaited the release of the new Harry Potter book, which we read with reckless abandon finishing in about 2-3 days.
Big beach bash with Grandmary and Grandpa in Huntington Beach.
One word... "Annie".
A scary occurrence as we painted our bathroom, after sighting a King Snake (Basilisk?) in the yard a few days before.
It was a great summer. What did you all do?
6 comments:
Wow! What a fantastic summer. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I especially love the Sardines shot. Watch out for the basilisk. I hear they're pretty tough to get rid of.
What a photogenic family! Thanks for sharing your summer adventures. It makes me miss you, and California, and the beach, and GrandMary's house, and the Boyacks, and sardines.
Sigh...
But wait! I just remembered that you're coming again in October, so I'll be okay.
I just wish I was in more of those photos. We will for sure be down Thanksgiving though.
Wow, impressive. Michelle you look like one of the teenagers. Thanks for sharing the moments of your life. mom
p.s. where is mike? mom
What to get a blog! I love it!
Post a Comment