Tonight was "Young Women in Excellence", and Alicia was awarded her Young Womanhood Medallion and recognized for her
achievements. It was a wonderful night and there was a great spirit there. Her Young Women's President created this video to honor her.
Congratulations, Alicia!
7 comments:
I want to be the first to say beautiful - girl and video. Watching the movie made me cry. I love you Alicia. Grandpa
Thank you for a wonderful start to my day. The video made me weep with joy and give thanks to our Father in heaven for Alicia and your whole family. love, Grandmary
Make that three! Fantastic video. Congratulations Alicia. I love you!!!
Make it four!!! You are so beautiful and accomplished. It makes us so happy to know that you love the gospel and are doing everything you can. How can we be so lucky to have you and the rest of your family.
Well, I felt dumb for crying during your slide show, but it looks like I am in very good company. I love you, Alicia. I'm so glad to be a part of your life!
Alicia, let me be the 6th to say that you are an amazing person and a brilliant sister and leader. I love you! P.S. You are also very beautiful.
I saw this again today and didn't remember having watched it. It made me cry again. It seems like we have missed so much of everyone's life. Maybe our "big picture" will include everything we missed. xoxoxox
Post a Comment