Two week's growth looks good on him - he even went to the stake dance without shaving. Looks a little like Bret from "Flight of the Conchords" with shorter hair.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
The Beard
Riley's back from a two-week, 85 mile backpacking trip through Philmont Scout Ranch in northern New Mexico. I'll let him share the stories and experiences, but I have to get some pictures up of "the beard."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
"The Beard"? Since when was it "The Beard"? I thought it was "The Caveman".
Nice. You know, you would never be able to take a test at BYU with that thing.
Now that you know you can do it, and your manhood has been established you can rest easy. In 1963 I grew my longest beard, then Dental school started and my face has been regulated ever since. We love you. Grandpa
Oh, oh, oh... You are one handsome fellow. gm
Beard or no beard he is our wonderful Riley and look at that tan. Much love, Grandma
more like jemaine with an adhesive beard...
Post a Comment