
Beckett spent the day with us. We had a ton of fun (as shown in this picture)! He brought his skateboard, and we taught him how to Indo Board.

Lucy is precious!

The Angel game started our Spring Break off right! We thought they won when we left at the top of the 8th inning, but it wasn't to be.

Some of the fun caught on camera.

Our seats were terrific! We were in a secluded little corner looking at left field.

Thanks Mom and Dad! We had a great time.

The Getty Center was our next adventure. This is Natalie's favorite bed.

Tanner helping to show perspective by standing next to this massive painting.

We were lucky to have Grandpa and Grandma Stevenson spend the day with us.

This was the children's first time at the Los Angeles Temple.

It was a quiet, beautiful day at the temple.
9 comments:
Love the pictures. Love the people even more. Thanks for sharing. Love Papa Nelson
P.S. who won the game? My Angels or my Red Sox? The young Angel pitcher who started the game was killed later that night after being hit by a drink driver. So sad. Dad
The Oakland A's won. We were very sad to hear about our pitcher. Wish you could have been with us! Let's plan a game for when you come home!!
Great post!!! Beck has a blast hanging out with you guys... thanks again. The baseball game was a night to remember as well. Thanks for joining us.
The kids first trip to the LA Temple? No way! I have seen Johnny Lingo there during so many weddings it is hard to believe. I still have vivid memories of waving and calling out of the limo "goodbye Michelle Nelson" and then greeting her later with a "hello Michelle Stevenson." You gotta love 8 year olds, I was so clever. Looks like a fun Spring Break!
Looks like fun. Thanks for the post. It's great to see the family.
I loved the post! The Angel's game was super fun. I was excited and getting the goose-bumps even after we left! I had a great time.
Looks like a fun-filled spring break. Thanks for the pictures.
I guess we should have taken a picture at the door when you found out the Angels lost to complete the evening.
Post a Comment