Riley finished his project, and life has slowed down enough to document it! Maybe you noticed last week I posted a picture. It was a couple years old, with no text. Here's my attempt to do better.
Riley and Trevor loading the wood into Trevor's truck.
All good scouts wear eye protection- and every good scout troop has a leader with a beard.
Beautiful Brooke.
The whole crew cutting the shelves to size.
Gettin' 'er done.
Show me "sand the floor." Mike is filling in for Mr. Miyagi. (Karate Kid)
Look how smooth that wood is!
Alicia is focused.
A bonding moment.
Only one casualty. We checked a week later, and he wasn't playing possum as some suggested.
Safety first.
T.K. was so generous to donate dinner the night of the project.
In the PE closet with the jump ropes.
"Bracketology."
Clark was kind enough to help us out!
Look at how sturdy that shelf is!
The finished project.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Riley, you did good. We love you and that family of yours. You truly deserve the rank of Eagle. Love, Grandmary & Papa
YEAAAAA!!!! We are so glad that you could get finished. It looked like an awesome project. Did Lauren and Brooke come home? We are sorry we didn't know and didn't come to help. You are an exemplary young man and will be a good representative of the LDS Boy Scouts of America.
Nice work Riley. You are always impressing me. I am happy I was able to be a part of the action.
P.S. Wow, I really look out of it in that picture. Did somebody spike the bottled water? Maybe we should avoid the apperance of evil and take that one down.
Way to go Riley! You aren't even near your 18th birthday yet.
Clark, I swapped photos of you. Sorry it couldn't be from the same day, but we only had one picture of you. I thought you looked real nice at Wendy's wedding.
I was going to say... Clark wins best dressed. Showing a little respect for the eagle project. Always raising the bar for us.
Good Work, Riley!
Way to go Riley! Way to finish early instead of doing the "cardiac Eagle". I'm sure your mom and dad appreciate it.
Post a Comment